Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sarku Japan

I suppose I should mention the good, the bad and the nasty along with the best in "mall".  First up Sarku Japan, this is one of three oriental cuisines in South County Mall.  They all have someone handing out samples (mostly chicken), and the first thing I notice is that it leaves a kind of film in your mouth.  But I am brave and order the special.  Teriyaki chicken over steamed rice and vegetables.  When I opened the container the food was swimming in their special sauce, the rice was so sticky it was like eating a glue ball, and the vegetables were soggy and looked like they had gone through a drought.  Afterward it was like I had eaten a pound of grease, I had enough film in my mouth to deep fry a chicken.  So all in all even though the prices weren't bad, I would have to give Sarku the "Nasty" award.  

0 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment