The second place I had eaten at was Asian world in South County Mall. The sample of the day was Thai chicken. I placed it in my mouth and started to chew and chew and chew, there was more grissel than chicken. Again for the people I ordered the special, Thai chicken with fried rice and a crab rangoon...all for only $4.99. The flavor of the sauce was okay (again more grissel than chicken), the rice was tasteless and mushy, and if you've ever eaten a good crab rangoon (you know what they taste like) this wasn't one of them, there was hardly any filling and it was super sweet. The restaurant space that they had was messy and unkempt, and the poor food looked like it had sat under a warmer all day, even though I got there an hour after they opened. Still it was slightly better than Sarku Japan across the way.
1 out of 5 stars
No comments:
Post a Comment