Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best pizza

Okay without question the best pizza in St. Louis is Imos. They have the best sausage pizza, and if you add bacon to it, it's even better (all things are better with bacon).  They also have really good salads, the chef salad is great, the only thing I have issues with is that they put the dressing cup inside the salad, I always ask them to put it in the bag because I don't like to think how many people have touched that cup and now it's in my salad. So for me Imos is the bestest and greatest pizza ever.  And if you don't think so then your just not a true St. Louisan. I love thin crust pizza and no one serves it up better and with the awsome deals they have right now with the two topping medium pizza for $7.99, you can't afford not to try it.
So go and GET YOUR GRUB ON.

5 Out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment