Personally I'm not a lobster or crab fan, but when it comes to shrimp, I'm hooked! By far and away Red Lobster has some of THE best shrimp choices ever. My absolute favorite is the shrimp linguine (used to be known as shrimp pasta in case you haven't been there in a while), usually when we go, my hubby and I get two different things and just eat off each others plates. He normally gets the shrimp side trio, comes with fried shrimp, shrimp scampi, and shrimp linguine. I just get the linguine, and the reason for that is...no matter what we get the kids, they eat the pasta straight off our plates! But order a full size of the pasta and the trio and you can feed 4-5 people off it. Now the cheddar bay biscuits are to die for, always hot, soft, buttery and just so good. I always take some home with me....if they make it that far. One of the other things my whole family loves eating there is the clam chowder...I never order it anywhere else....when you can get all of your kids to eat clams and potatoes, I mean it's just that good. So for the "poor mans seafood restaurant" I definitely recommend Red Lobster. So go GET YOUR GRUB ON!!
5 out of 5 stars
No comments:
Post a Comment