Going back to Man VS Food, we again followed Adam Richman to a local eating establishment called The Iron Barley. It features an array of food for such a small place, and I do mean small, but it is well worth the wait. My husband and I had to try what we saw on TV and that was something called the monte cristo dog, it is a grilled hot dog with melted cheese and jelly, (yep jelly), it was awesome. I got an order of the chicken pasta and it left me wishing I had four stomachs to put it in. The pasta is the wagon wheel, big chucks of chicken, and the cheesiest and creamiest sauce ever. I have never seen this place before until travel channel stopped by and I'm glad they did, this is truly a diamond in the rough. Located at 5510 Virginia Ave, St. Louis Mo, 63111 Hours Mon-Thu 11am-10pm Fri-Sat 11am-11pm Phone 314-351-4500
If I'm not mistaken I believe they do have live music on certain days. Anyway this has to be one of the most
interesting places I've ever had the pleasure to eat at. So what are you waiting for Get Your Grub On!!
5 out of 5 stars
No comments:
Post a Comment