Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sbarro's

PIZZA!!  Who doesn't love it?  It's almost as American as baseball, and I know I've done pizza before and Imo's is still the best.  But there is another shop I like to go to if I get the chance, where the slices are as big as your head, literally, and they are fantastic.  If you have ever been to a mall in your life then you have seen a Sbarro's pizza establishment, if you've never stopped....shame on you.  They have something for everyone, vegetarian, meat lovers, pasta people, salad people, and even sandwich people.  I always get a slice of the supreme pizza cause I like veggies and meat and maybe a fresh fruit cup.  The prices are slightly high, but for the portion you get it is worth it and the taste is great!  So what are we waiting for....Let's go to the mall today.....and Get Your Grub On!!

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment